Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

Free Mothers Day eCard Until 1pm Today



As it’s Mothers Day Sunday and as a thank you to everyone that has liked my Facebook page, I'm offering a free personalised Mothers Day eCard which you can either email or upload to your mum’s Facebook page. If preferred, you can choose one of the other designs from my eCard album for an upcoming birthday instead.

All you need to do is pop over to www.facebook.com/LouiseToddIllustration
message me with details of card choice & text to be used (text along bottom of Mothers Day card can be changed to names) then leave a comment on the page to say message sent. Offer is only available to anyone that has 'liked' my page and closes lunch time Friday 8th March so you need to be quick and message before 1pm.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment